The main objective of key program to impart targeted group/farmers with knowledge and skills regarding effectively and efficiently agro-performance made from adopting and implementing Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) techniques. Perfection on GAP application will enhance farmers with new agribusiness knowledge, skills, principles, tricks and techniques and once applied will increased agro-productivity as well as increased income and improved revenues. The followings are key focused areas of consideration in this key program.
- Site selection and site management
- Planting methods techniques
- Irrigation methods and techniques
- Crop management – weeding, Fertilizers etc
- Crop Management – Crop protection
- Post harvesting Techniques
- Storage mechanisms