Personal Skills Development
The main objective of this key program is to equip targeted groups with skills and knowledge necessary for effective monitoring and evaluation of their personal skills and competences as well as managing developed ability/capacities to suite the requirement of the development sphere of their dose. The followings are key focused areas of consideration in this key program.
- Key concepts and principles of monitoring & evaluation.
- Results management framework and results chain
- Logical framework approach
- Managing the external environment
- Designing and conducting result based monitoring and evaluation
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Management Information systems
- Result oriented reporting
- Development Communication
Leadership and Management skills
The main focus of this key program is to enable beneficiaries to identify and implement their own leadership style at their work place/groups. Mode of Management as well as types of leadership will be among training packages. Participants will also acquire skills and knowledge on appropriate behavioral responses to enhance commitment and cooperation from others and hence optimize organizational effectiveness. The followings are key focused areas of consideration in this key program.
- Management and leadership essentials
- Self-awareness of leadership styles
- Understanding and motivating others
- Interpersonal communication skills and development
- Coaching for improved performance
- Appraising performance
- Building high performance teams
- Group dynamics & team problem solving
- Managing the change process
- Baseline Survey and
- Monitoring and evaluations